[be] [bug #22939] Java installations message in Formatter Setup

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #22939] Java installations message in Formatter Setup
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:32:41 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Downloaded and installed jre-6u5-linux-i586.bin in
address@hidden:~$.
Then I clicked In BE/Preferences/Formatter/Formatter Setup the ToDo Button
on the left of Java (directory symbole).
BE told me, that it did not find the java directory.
I reopened the Formatter Setup dialog and this time it shows 'Done' to the
java part.

-> add a part in the helpfile (install_xep_linux.html):

It is written there:

'Make a note of the directory where Java got installed. In this case this
is ~/jre1.5.0_06

Note. If you install it in the directory given above, then Bibledit will
find Java automatically. If you install it elsewhere, you need to enter the
path to Java by hand.'
Add something like: 'It can happen, that BE gives the message that Java
cannot be found after clicking the ToDo button on the left of Java. In this
case, close the Formatter Setup dialog and open it again. The Java part
should be marked with 'Done' now.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22939>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/