bhl-mode

[BHL] BHL 1.4: WySiWyS(iWyS)

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: [BHL] BHL 1.4: WySiWyS(iWyS)
Date: 18 Feb 2003 15:23:38 +0100

BHL is back !

I have sweated a lot for this new release...
So please don't report bugs within the next two hours ;-)

What's new ?

User visible features:
======================

* BHL can now convert comments (yes it cans).
* You can use espace chars for * _ #.
* You can insert conversion's instructions inside your document.
* The menu has been updated (new sexy affordances).
* You can choose the sectioning style: default is numerical, but you
  can switch to alphabetical or even your own style.
* BHL comes with new nice colors (BHL turned to DarkBhl).
* ...

User invisible changes:
=======================

*
*
*
*

More user invisible changes:
============================

* Handling of the TOC has been thoroughly rewritten.
* Bhl-tab is now bhl-insert-tab (and M-TAB).
* Converted all (equal ...) to (eq ...) - faster.
* Bhl2xxx-default-plist has been added.
* Key bindings are more universals.
* ...

What has been left behind:
==========================

* You have now to select the footnote conversion yourself (since this
  feature don't exist before Emacs 21.x).
* No imenu-generic-expression.
* No `propertize' in the mode-line.
* That's it.

Stop drinking WYSIWYG ! Try the new soberest way: WYSIWYS(IWYS) !
What You See Is What You See (is What You See), and that's why we
love editing text, isn't it ?

HTML and PDF manuals have been updated -- comments are welcome (as you
can read it, my english is quite perfectible...).

BHL page: http://www.nongnu.org/bhl

Direct download:

* http://sv.nongnu.org/download/bhl/bhl.el
* http://sv.nongnu.org/download/bhl/bhl.el.gz