[Bayonne-devel] Re: Common C++

From: Scott Smedley
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: Common C++
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:17:50 +1000

Hi David,

> The main svn is at savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/commoncpp)

Thanks.

> I would be happy to take in a patch for this as I was looking to do a new
> release very soon.

Please find attached. (Generated with 'svn diff', I hope that's right.)

Note:

1. unless I am missing something, code in IPV4Cidr::set() &
   IPV6Cidr::set() is redundant - it doesn't DO anything. It was easier
   to remove the offending code than to fix the const-correctness.
2. Trivial modification to demo/SampleSocketPort.cpp is so I can do:
   make SampleSocketPort.o CPPFLAGS=-DNO_EXAMPLE
   and link against the resultant object code with my own program.
   (Previously I had to hand-edit & remove '#define WITH_EXAMPLE'.)

Scott. :)