Re: [Bayonne-devel] newbye starting with bayonne... what is the right wa

From: Jayakrishnan K
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] newbye starting with bayonne... what is the right way?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:33:20 +0530

Hi,

The Diva Server series of Voice Cards belongs to Eicon (www.eicon.com). Eicon recently purchased Dialogic from Intel and assumed the Dialogic name. Therefore now these cards are known as Dialogic Diva Server. However, the Diva Server series do not support Global Call. Instead they support DSAPI and CAPI.

I guess CAPI would be the way to go in this case. Dialogic has a forum here http://www.dialogic.com/forums/category-view.asp where you could probably find help regarding configuring the Diva Server Cards.

I know that the Diva Server cards work under Asterix using chan_capi driver. There is configuration info regarding this available here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Eicon+Diva+CAPI+ISDN

Have a nice day,

Jayakrishnan K
Eicon Technology Partner
Web: http://www.xtendtech.com/ivr

Julien Chavanton wrote:
I am not sure about this family of boards, I guess they support
globalcall API and it should then just work fine.

I think you still have to work with Bayonne1/Globalcall but I am not
sure about the latest improvement to Bayonne2/Globalcall.