Re: [Bayonne-devel] Problems using CommonC++ with gcc 4.2

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Problems using CommonC++ with gcc 4.2
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:01:29 -0400

This is normally tested for in m4/ost_pthread.m4 and hence in configure. I would look there and see what happens with those configure tests to see why it claims it can find a bits/atomicity.h if there is actually not one. You can change the ost_pthread.m4 file and then rebuild configure by running ./reconfig.