Re: Re: Re: [Bayonne-devel] dialogic: pstn -sip gateway

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Bayonne-devel] dialogic: pstn -sip gateway
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:34:12 -0400

Bayonne2 has an event/routing model for creating dialplans
directly as pattern matches to event scripts.  They can be
done either at call time, or later, as well as using variables,
so you can build dialing plans on user input, on dialed destination
(did), and on caller id, as well as specify the order you wish to
match routes.  I think we need a howto to explain how these
really work.