Re: [Bayonne-devel] DEAD LOCK

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] DEAD LOCK
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:04:22 -0400

I had found a couple of strange issues in detach/hangup handing in
Bayonne, including one where it can receive and process a STOP_STATE
event even after detaching scripting engine, which then locks the port.
 This was the remaining issue I had with the testing of the new dialogic
driver with outbound calling (if dialing fails in gc driver, it may kick
the runtime into a state that requires a line reset which then kicks
back a STOP_STATE in detach....), and is currently fixed in cvs for what
will be 1.2.17.  I would like to see this additional issue identified as
well since it sounds similar; a scripting event signal received after
detach().