RE: [Bayonne-devel] Return from outgoing call.

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Return from outgoing call.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:30:27 -0400

When you are "wait + join" you can not return :-(

I also think one of them (wait or join) should return to let us do some
operation while the call is transferred if we want even the timeslot are
connected together.

However you can play a file while waiting, to have music on hold while
transferring a call.

Not sure what you where up to.
Julien