[Bayonne-devel] Re: How to use ODBC in bayonne2

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: How to use ODBC in bayonne2
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 07:05:01 -0500

You usually define a odbc connection file, using something like odbcinst, etc. This specifies the driver to use, etc. I am thinking of adding the mysql and pgsql modules into ccscript3.

??? wrote:
In ccscript3, there is a ODBC module. How to use it working with mysql or mssql? I can not compile it for lacking head files, such as sql.h, sqlext.h, sqltypes.h