Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and video calls

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne and video calls
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:57:20 -0500

I have been thinking about how we could handle video, at least in the sip driver, for the very purpose you suggest. But I have not started on this as yet.

David

Luca Agostini wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for an open source platform to realize a video ivr for 3G
phones.
From bayonne documentation I understand it supports SIP and H323, but is
it able to handle a video call based on a 3G-H324M protocol?
Do you now if I can handle it with a Dialogic D300PCI E1 board?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for bayonne!

Luca