[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 demo server

From: julian howard
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 demo server
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:39:56 -0800 (PST)

What do you think of having a server demonstrating
each function that is added to Bayonne that one could
(as an end user) call in to see/hear it's results?

Are their a lot of Mac Bayonne users? This maybe naive
but I'm assuming your updates work on Mac? (I only ask
because I haven't seen any explicit references to Mac
in a while on the list).