[Bayonne-devel] 1.1.0 release next week, exosip, and other things

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] 1.1.0 release next week, exosip, and other things
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:17:15 -0400

I will probably introduce the 1.1.0 release of Bayonne 2 sometime next week. This mostly brings the development branch up to date with things that were done in the stable release, and includes some restructuring, particularly moving the "sip" driver into "exosip" so that I can separately work further and much more quickly on the exosip2 driver (it builds now but currently only registers...).

The 1.1.0 release will of course include the troll binding. I plan two separate new bindings sometime in the future; an XML services binding, because I think XML parsers can now be done directly as service bindings rather than requiring a new and separate server, and the arnhem binding. Those will mostly be forward looking development in 2006, however.