[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Web Interface

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Web Interface
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:46:18 -0400

I have put together a web interface to help managing our several Bayonne installations; I would like to share this with the community.

However since the problem with MySql module was left unsolved I am using my modified version of Bayonne.

Also my modified version of Bayonne is Dialogic/Globalcall/ISDN oriented L and I know this is far from the Goal of Bayonne.

Also installing and configuring the console is not really flexible

Mysql

DBD DBI

Apache Perl/CGI

Something really good, I can tell that Bayonne, ccscript, Globalcall drivers are working perfectly for us.

Bayonne Web Interface

Table of Contents

Home Page. 3

Allocation Interface. 4

Trunk Status. 6

Active Calls. 7

Conference Interface. 8

Home Page

http://[Server Ip Address]:8080/cgi-bin/bayonne.cgi

Allocation Interface

ID = Id is only use for conflict resolution when multiple entry match a DNIS, in such case the highest record will

prevail witch is also the newest record

Since ID are generated automatically during insertion.

DNIS = DNIS/CalledID represent the full digits string of the called number as it is received by the server or the first

DNIS of a range.

RANGE = Is also identifying the DNIS/CalledID it is either the same as DNIS in the case of a single number

allocation or the last number of a multiple number range.

SERVICE = Is the name of the service and by consequence the name of the Bayonne script file.

INIT = Means “script initialization parameters” and they are used by script to make script reusability possible.

They are comma separated value, in the script they are accessed by the variable “%init.1”, “%init.2”, “%init.3”, etc.

 Filter let you filter allocation records that are currently displayed; “%” is a wildcard character.

 Insert will let you insert a new allocation record.

 Update will let you modify an existing allocation record.

 Will pop up a script text editor see “Bayonne Script Programming Interface”

 Is currently not functional but this will let you drag and drop prompt to the current script prompt directory.

Script Editing Interface

From the script editing interface, you can edit script and even cut and paste from windows or GNU/Linux.

The interface will take care of converting carriage return.

Trunk Status

From the “Trunk Status” sub menu  you can monitor ISDN status for each T1 or E1

Active Calls

From the “Active Calls” sub menu  you can see current active call on the server, you may also hangup a call.