Re: [Bayonne-devel] input processing issues, solved

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] input processing issues, solved
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:22:12 +0200

Ok I found an answer with no more blank time:
        collect %myvar count=8

I was abused by the "Scripting Bayonne" PDF where the syntax was:
        collect [var=&sym] [count=digits]

so I have always tested things like:
        collect var=%myvar count=8

I've also tried without success the following piece of code, %myvar
keeps a NULL value
        collect count=8
        read %myvar count=8

Thanks for the advice