[Bayonne-devel] Anyone got ^answer event working with Voicetronix OpenLi

From: Arif Ansari
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Anyone got ^answer event working with Voicetronix OpenLine4?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:00:45 -0500

I need to dial out and plays an audio wav file upon pickup. I am unable to catch ^answer on the Voicetronix OpenLine4 card with a POTS line, (or any other event for that matter besides the ^hangup.)

I have done tone training for ringback etc. and set the VPB_TONE env. variables supplied by Voicetronix after I mailed them teh local ringback wav. Before training, it used to ring and forge ahead playing the wav file before the other end picked up. After tone training the ringback, this is only intermittently working (80% of the time).

The ^answer event is still not working though.

I really need the ^answer, ^busy, ^noanswer etc to work to synchroiize better. Has anyone got this working with OpenLine4 and Bayonne? (My setup is given below)

--Arif

I have the following setup:
ccscript ver. 2.5.7
ccaudio ver.1.1.3
commoncpp2  ver. 1.0.13
ccrtp ver. 1.0.2
bayonne ver. 1.2.14pl2
Linux Redhat 9.0

My script as follows:

slog "< starting >"
slog "---- %session.starttime ----"
clear %session.digits
set %phone_num "2146298637`
dial %phone_num
slog "*** playing wav ***"
altplay playrec:welcometest.wav
slog "*** done playing wav ***"
sleep 60
exit

^answer
slog "***got PICKUP***"

^noanswer
slog "***got NOANSWER***"

^busytone       # this number is busy
slog "*** got busytone ***"
exit

^pickup           # detach when the calling party has disconnected
slog "*** pickup event ***"

^tone           # detach when the calling party has disconnected
slog "*** tone event ***"

^exit           # detach when the calling party has disconnected
slog "> exiting <"

^hangup
slog "*** got hangup ***"
exit