[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne macro library

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne macro library
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:35:47 -0400

I have been able to get the new Bayonne2 application macro library operational in 0.8.1, with a theta tts engine macro. I probably should try to get festival and flite to work next, both for ttstool and for the macro library. The first app integration I may try to do is macros for sql-ledger.

I also may start on getting the bayonne simplified gateway server (troll) together under libbayonne soon, as it will also offer a chance to test and more fully debug libbayonne connection stuff as well. Should troll be distributed in a separate package (?bayonne-gateway perhaps?), or as part of the main package?