[Bayonne-devel] Re: bayonne2 and exosip2

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: bayonne2 and exosip2
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:52:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, David Sugar wrote:

> It will definately be after I do my demos at cluecon, after I get back
> next Friday.  I dont want to change anything like that right before I
> use it for a demo...
>
> I think I know exosip "1" pretty well by now, but how different is
exosip2?

eXosip2 separate pretty well "construction of message" and "action to
send message": thus all message can be enterely constructed by the
application developper and custumized for any one needs. Another
important change is that the SDP negotiation must happen in bayonne,
giving again more flexibility to your application about codec support.

Other changes are mainly creating "consistent API".
Ciao.
Aymeric