[Bayonne-devel] bayonne2 and exosip2

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] bayonne2 and exosip2
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:14:57 -0400

Back in May when work on bayonne2 was started, I rewrote the original sip driver which Williams and Aymeric initially worked on. However, while this work resulted in a more flexible driver that uses script driven proxy registration rather than a config file, it was still built against the original exosip library. Sometime shortly after I get back from Chicago, I am going to look at migrating the Bayonne2 sip to use the new exosip2 library.