RE: [Bayonne-devel] DIALOGIC/GLOBALCALL : using dx_gedigit()&dx_play() i

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] DIALOGIC/GLOBALCALL : using dx_gedigit()&dx_play() instead of dx_setevtmsk()
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:46:51 -0400

I did change my mind because I was a bit misunderstanding (Also I will overwrite the collect command bayonne):

collect.noevent maxdtmf=5 maxtime=100 digmask=#

 noevent = if specified the command will return to the next script line instead of looking for dtmf handler.

 maxdtmf = the amount of dtmf that must be present in de buffer to terminate the command.

 maxtime = the amount of time to wait before command timeout (maxtime x 100ms).

 digmask = the presence of this specified digit in the buffer will terminate the command.

 %session.status will contain the cause of the digit capture completion: DX_MAXDTMF, DX_MAXTIME or DX_DIGMASK

 MAXDTMF = The correct amount of dtmf as been received

 MAXTIME = The time specified to wait for dtmf as expired

 DIGMASK = The digmask dtmf as been received

play.dtmfstop

record.dtmfstop

 Play & record will be modified to be dtmf interruptible if the dtmfstop argument is found and will always stop after one digit.

 %session.status will contain the termination cause of the last command

 MAXDTMF = a dtmf capture as interrupted the play/record command.

 EOD = the play command as completed playing the data until end of data as been reached.

 MAXTIME = the record command completed because it as finished recording for the duration requested.