[Bayonne-devel] bayonne voip

From: Kaiser
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] bayonne voip
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:30:50 +0200

Hi!
I'm studying computer science engineering at the University of Parma,
and for my thesis I have to build a graphic interface for Bayonne.
I don't have any phone-hardware, I must test it in a local network. I
have to simulate the phone call over IP by wire in my local network, but
I don't have any idea on how to configurate Bayonne for this scope.
First I used Bayonne 1.2.14, then I saw that this version doesn't
support voice over IP, then Luca Bariani suggest me to try to use the
test version, but it doesn't have any documentation about voice over IP.
What do I have to do for testing the voice over ip?
Which files I have to modify, and how do I have to modify it?

Thank you very much!!!!
Nicola