[Bayonne-devel] News update

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] News update
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:08:38 -0400

Things have progressed slowly since the last update, and I have been
kept busy in other areas during recent weekends.

I have added a volunteer who has offered to help with Russian
translations for the web site.

Currently I am looking for more help with drivers in and further testing of the new server. There are a number of areas in need of further testing and completion.