Re: [Bayonne-devel] Globalcall DTMF capture

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Globalcall DTMF capture
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 11:07:18 -0400

If you come up with patches that improve stability or usability of the existing server, those are always welcome, as it will be continued to be activily maintained. I am just looking to avoid adding anything experimentally that risks making the current server any less stable.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
Sure but since we reached stability with Bayonne 1 GlobalCall, I think
we will continue to run the stable version for quite some time.
I will look after this.

Julien