[Bayonne-devel] Little error (TGI.php)

From: Fréderic Kinnaer
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Little error (TGI.php)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:33:20 +0200

Dear,

My script is as good as finished now, although I keep getting one error I can't find:

fifo: cmd=wait 0 21080
fifo: cmd=File: /usr/local/libexec/bayonne/silverstreet.php Line: 12
fifo: cmd=Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/libexec/bayonne/TGI.php on line 96
fifo: cmd=EXIT&21080&0

I put the Line there to see what line called the error:
$tgi = new TGI();
This means the error comes upon class initialize, more specific by the function TGI::getTGIvars(). So my guess is there is something wrong in bayonne, as I haven't really done much with php yet..

I don't think this is a grave error, as everything works and it's only popping up with error_reporting(E_ALL); on, although I would like to know what this error is and would like to have my script completely errorfree...

Any help really appreciated,
Fréderic Kinnaer