RE: [Bayonne-devel] dx_setevtmsk DM_LCOFF|DM_LCON|DM_DIGOFF Device busy

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] dx_setevtmsk DM_LCOFF|DM_LCON|DM_DIGOFF Device busy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:33:13 -0400

You are right  "dx_setevtmsk" does not need to be called more then once because
it requires the voice device to be idle.

I think the handling of TDX_xxx event as to be revised since Mark did the
migration from dialogic drivers he did not verify everything.

Yes please report every bug you encounter with Globalcall since this is the
best way for us to resolved them.

Julien