Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne answer script question

From: Raymond Gibson
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne answer script question
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:20:25 -0600

Luca,

in /etc/bayonne.shed i commented out this line * * 00:00 playrec and added
* * 00:00 tams. I then restared bayonne.

When a call is made to the server, the call is never answers. Maybe there's an
error in this script. Is there a log i can look at? I tried other scripts
in /usr/local/share/bayonne, but none would work.

/usr/local/share/bayonne/tams
        cdr "%node %id %pstn.rings %session.startdate %session.starttime
%session.duration %session.home"
        size 2 %pickup
        set %pickup $slowpickup
        import %pickup
        answer %pickup
        set %pickup $fastpickup
        set %audio.extension ".ul"
        export %pickup
        goto tams1

^hangup
        set %pickup $slowpickup
        export %pickup
        exit:

/usr/local/share/bayonne/tams1.scr
        play tams/greeting
        tone beep
        record "tams/%session.startdate%session.starttime"
        hangup

^timeout
        tone beep
        hangup