Re: [Bayonne-devel] Callerid with a PBX

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Callerid with a PBX
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:33:42 +0100

Hi

I have already use this fonction but when I sue that I have 'Unknow' who appear. :/

Luca Bariani a écrit :

Alle 13:50, lunedì 14 febbraio 2005, address@hidden ha scritto:
Hi

I would like know if someone can tell me the parameters to use to obtain
the phone caller.

I'am developing a voicemail system, and I would like have the phone caller
when the system record a message.

use the %session.callerid global variable

if you check the bayonne scripting manual you can find a lot of %session.XXX useful variables

bye

Luca