RE: [Bayonne-devel] Problem with sql command

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Problem with sql command
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:37:34 -0500

My goal is to use a MySql DB for associating service with calledid.

I did test MySql to Store CDR and there was no problem I was able to
store more then a million calls without a problem.

But it seem to be a problem in some case when the script is interrupted
in the middle of an sql query.

I need to stop using Sql module just to be sure this is realy the cause
of the problem I am facing.

I guess my best alternative to do this right now will be to use TGI and
perl to query the DB.

But this will greatly affect performance right?

Anything other suggestion?

Is there a file module in bayonne?

Julien