Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic : "UNHANDLED EVENT: 8432"

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic : "UNHANDLED EVENT: 8432"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:26:06 -0500

I know we picked up a patch late last week which will be part of the upcoming 1.2.13 release that is related to globalcall, but I do not know offhand if it has any effect on this specific issue.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
I know there was discussion about this problem before but I can not find the conclusion:
Yesterday I did experiment a problem like this bayonne was not answering calls
anymore I restart and then everything was back to normal.

Julien