Re: [Bayonne-devel] The next production release update, 1.2.12, long ove

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] The next production release update, 1.2.12, long overdue
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:30:08 -0500

For the moment I put up a 1.2.12 release for testing. A shortcut url is:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3630&package_id=3585&release_id=279430

This includes the dialogic audio conference patch, a potential fix for userid issues that Damjam noted, and a few other minor changes.

I am going to look at building future production releases (of the 1.2 branch, perhaps relabled 1.3) under Common C++ 1.2.x/current. I think it would also be a good idea also, and I do not believe the number of changes needed to do this would be very large.