Re: [Bayonne-devel] oh323 driver on win32?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] oh323 driver on win32?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:53:33 -0400

Xing Kin has done this and mentioned it a bit earlier last month on the list. In fact I think we isolated what I hope is the last odd w32 specific bug, but I am not immediately familiar with the build of openh323 he is using on w32.

Oscar Martin wrote:
Is it possible compile oh323 driver on win32? If it is possible,what thinks I need and where do I find them?

Thanks