[Bayonne-devel] TGI not works with both -x and -D options

From: Anton Dedov
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] TGI not works with both -x and -D options
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:56:44 +0800

Hello,

I am usign libexec.play to play files exported from postgres database
where they are stored as large objects.

All things work fine if I start bayonne just as "bayonne -x" to see all
the debug information in a terminal. But if I start bayonne as "bayonne
-x -D" to run it in background but store debug info in /var/log/messages
(i hope) it no longer works. I.e. I can hear prompts but can not hear
any sounds stored in my database, just hear 3 second timeouts which I
specified for libexec.play. I think it not runs TGI at all.

Code looks like that:

# play_news.scr file
call audit::log_content_access rubric=%rubric name=%name
libexec.play 3s play-news.tgi rubric=%rubric name=%name
return

^pound
  goto %local_menu

^star
  goto %main_menu

# play-news.tgi file
#!/bin/sh
export ${PORT_QUERY}
PATH="${PATH}:/usr/local/pgsql/bin"

exp_file="/var/lib/bayonne/${TEMP_AUDIO}"

IFS='&'
for i in ${PORT_QUERY}; do
  eval $i
done

psql -c "select export_news_file('${rubric}', '${name}', '${exp_file}')" ivr
bayonne >/dev/null

Anton Dedov