[Bayonne-devel] ccScript call Handling

From: vishal
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] ccScript call Handling
Date: 30 May 2003 13:30:19 -0000

Hi everybody,

I am involved in development of some modules of voice dictation system.I am new to this type of system. The dictation system runs on linux with voiceTronix openswitch12 card (PCI voice card)and uses GNU bayonne for call handling.There is a separate piece using 4-port Voicetronix using same software,which will be configured to dial out the current dictation system and press a pre-configured DTMF sequence and than start to one by one retrieve and record and audio,and then after that ,upload each file to our remote site securely over the internet using SFTP. I have to write script for the IVR logic and than actual setup of the environment according to the bayonne standard.
I am new to linux and CCscript.
Can any body can give me idea how can I develop this call handler. will be ccscript sufficient for this development or I have to use some other language(c languge) for network layer (SFTP).

Best Regards
Vishal

Get www. mycompany .com and 5 matching email ids.
Just Rs. 1499/ year.