[Bayonne-devel] Dialogic T1 config for Bayonne?

From: mattf
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Dialogic T1 config for Bayonne?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:49:31 -0500

Hello,

I have a Dialogic D/240PCI card with SR5.1 and GC 3.0 installed and running,
my T1 is a robbed-bit B8ZS E&M Wink Start Extended Superframe(ESF) with 4
digit DNIS. I have the Dialogic card accepting inbound and sending outbound
calls just fine through the dialogic GC application, but even though the
driver and channels load just fine when I start bayonne, it won't answer any
calls. Is there any way to change the bayonne dialogic settings for
B8ZS/Wink/E&M/ESF(since I know these aren't bayone defaults)?

Thanks,

MATT