[Bayonne-devel] Help me in writing a tts function!!!!

From: Naveed
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Help me in writing a tts function!!!!
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:42:15 +0530

hello,
i'm working on bayonne from the past 15 days and i'm trying to do in and
out research into it and develop an application.Now i can write scripts but
i have problem in understanding the <b>tts </b>functionality of bayonne,&nbsp;
i would be very thankful if someone help me in just writing a small script
which converts a given piece of text in voice and play it back on phone.thank
you-----Naveed