Re: [Bayonne-devel] Please Help

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Please Help
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:06:10 -0400

The bayonne 1.0pre1 includes support for a soundcard.  All you need to do to
test it is go to the bayonne/server directory and enter:
"./bayonne --driver dummy playrec" and after the server initializes, hit the
space bar....

You can run it to test any set of scripts in a production system as well, but
it always must be executed in the foreground.