bayonne-desktop

[Bayonne-desktop] How to start with bayonne with windows and dialogic D/

From: Jigar Mehta
Subject: [Bayonne-desktop] How to start with bayonne with windows and dialogic D/4PCI..
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:12:58 +0700

Hi,

I am very much new to the bayonne.. I have just come across this project from sourceforge.. and very much interested in using this in my organization. I want to develop a simple IVR that should run on windows system and with four channels able to work simulteneously.. So, where should I start with.. I have installed CAPE and Bayonne after downloading it from sourceforge. I have got bayonne.exe in my common files folder and if i execute bayonne.exe -load soundcard it gives me error that -load is "unknown option".. So, whats wrong.. and even I dont know whats soundcard over here.. How can I get the source code for this module and how to compile it.. I have Visual c++ installed in my machine so, will be able to compile it..

Actually i am also ignorant of the technology it works on.. Please admins help me understand how it works.. I have tried commercial applications that works on scripting bases.. like our call flow is written as script and that runs for the execution.. so, how bayonne works in this scenario ??

Thanks,

Regards,
Jigar Mehta