bayonne-desktop

Re: [Bayonne-desktop] Hardware with Nayonne?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-desktop] Hardware with Nayonne?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:24:23 -0500

We do not directly get involved with propriety telephone systems or drive station equipment directly, although we can certainly work with any existing telephone systems that already support such phones and implement standard compliant protocols, such as SIP.

The correct list is address@hidden

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance but I was wondering if someone could tell me if byonne could be used with nortel and nec phones? Where would I get information on what phones could be used?

P.S. Is this the right list to be subscribing to for gereral questions?

Thanks