bayonne-desktop

[Bayonne-desktop] Help needed

From: asksamir
Subject: [Bayonne-desktop] Help needed
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:33:30 +0530

Dear sir
I am Samir. I've been exploring the bayonne since the first week of January -04. What I want to do from bayonne is to design a SOHO type single agent call-center on linux platform. The developing environment is as:
Machine P3-1.1GHz, 128MB SD-RAM
CT card used- Intel/Dialogic D/4PCI, D/41-JCT-LS
OS - Red Hat9.0
Bayonne version 1.2.8-11 with Latest dependency downloaded from GNU ftp site.
I've installed and configured Bayonne and necessary driver/API support and managet to test some simple scripts with dummy drivers too.
 After the comprehensive study of the Bayonne documentation/manual
I was unable to get any hint for GUI development.
Please help me in
1.How to design CT application like ACD, IVRs etc with GUI frontend?
2.Wher can I find resources for the above.
3.Is there any commercial product based on Bayonne and Dialogic card is available  with rich GUI? If yes please help to locate. Specify if free/opensource or proprietery.
4.Can I develop the front end for Bayonne application using Qt/Kdevelop?
If yes then please specify the resources/references that can be useful.
I am new to linux with less than a year experince. The above helps are needed for completion my course-curriculla as well as a product (SOHO environment single agent call center)targetted to the NGOs working in rural areas.
Please help with detailed resources

Thanks and regards
Samir
Final Semester MCA.
MCNUJ, Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh, India

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click onthe image to chat with me