bayonne-desktop

[Bayonne-desktop] Re: GNOME "Telephony Application Programming Services

From: Damien Sandras
Subject: [Bayonne-desktop] Re: GNOME "Telephony Application Programming Services" Proposed
Date: 04 Feb 2003 21:25:58 +0100

What would be the main difference between that system, and a system
using the existing GnomeMeeting and phones managed by GnomeMeeting
itself thanks to additional hardware? GnomeMeeting is already able to
interact with PC-To-Phone gateways and to interact with normal phone
devices.

Is your goal very different?

Thanks,