bammds-users

[Bammds-users] reference genome issues

From: Gloria Rendon
Subject: [Bammds-users] reference genome issues
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:21:33 -0500

Hi,

I am having difficulty in making bammds accept my aligned-sorted-deduplicated bam file.

I suspect that my version of the reference genome and the one your tool uses do not quite match; in  other words, it is a  similar situation to what was reported three years ago in this post

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bammds-users/2014-09/msg00017.html

Since the link doesn't work anymore to get the reference genome from to the ftp site that was made available back then;   would it be possible for you to send me instructions as to how to get a copy of it now?

Thanks in advance for the attention to this matter.

--Gloria