Re: [Axiom-math] AXIOM

From: Henri Tuhola
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] AXIOM
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 17:45:00 +0200

Hi Salvatore,

Tim didn't make it complicated. Silly people make everything
unnecessarily complicated by not putting any effort to study any of
it.

I have to commend you as you have found the mailing list. You've been
doing great! Keep up the good work.

Guessing, if you have a cheap linux machine or such available for
tinkering, you get it to run axiom fairly easy.

If you have any other questions, such as, how to get what you're
trying to do, eg. some specific math problem. People can help you out
there. To some limit.

-- Henri Tuhola