Re: [Axiom-math] Decomposition of rationnal fractions

From: Raymond Rogers
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Decomposition of rationnal fractions
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:16:21 -0500

I don't know about a specialized solution (outside of Taylor series),
but as I recall making change and counting such is the first example in:
http://www.msri.org/communications/vmath/special_productions/production1/index_html
Sturmfel's excellent elementary introduction to Grobner Bases; which
Axiom does have support for.

Ray