[Axiom-math] Axiom survey article

From: David Joyner
Subject: [Axiom-math] Axiom survey article
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:08:39 -0400

Hi:
I'm told my SIGSAM Bull (now called Comm in Comp Alg) survey on Axiom
will appear very soon. The latest version (which is a year old) is at
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wdj/sigsam/oscas-cca2.pdf
I know there are several updates which should be made but
I wanted to email the axiom/fricas/openaxiom lists in case anyone has
suggestions or announcements they wanted included. Please let me
know ASAP if you do, since I only have today and tomorrow
to make changes.
- David Joyner