[Axiom-math] Re: Aldor: Installing Aldor

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-math] Re: Aldor: Installing Aldor
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:00:28 -0500

Constantine,

That is a well known (please check the email list archives, that is
what they are there for) incompatibility between the older version of
Aldor and the newer version of gcc - and the reason why the default
value of this parameter is gcc33. You must either upgrade your version
of Aldor or downgrade your version of gcc (install the older version
with the name gcc33).

Regards,
Bill Page.