[Axiom-math] I can't get an unexposed function.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-math] I can't get an unexposed function.
Date: 26 Feb 2006 21:03:28 +0100

Hello again...

I try to use the operator iter, and axiom can't find the function.
What must I type ?

)d op iter

There is one unexposed function called iter :
   [1] ((D1 -> D1),NonNegativeInteger,D1) -> D1
            from MappingPackageInternalHacks1 D1 if D1 has SETCAT
(89) ->
iter ((x:Float):Float +-> cos x, 10, 1.0)::Float

   There are no exposed library operations named iter but there is one
      unexposed operation with that name. Use HyperDoc Browse or issue
                              )display op iter
      to learn more about the available operation.

   Cannot find a definition or applicable library operation named iter
      with argument type(s)
                              (Float -> Float)
                               PositiveInteger
                                    Float

      Perhaps you should use "@" to indicate the required return type,
      or "$" to specify which version of the function you need.
(89) ->