Re: [Axiom-math] )trace solve ?

From: Raymond E. Rogers
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] )trace solve ?
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:29:42 -0500

Thanks for answers and guidance.
My purpose:  I posted a solve problem that didn't seem to be working
right, and I want to track down what it is doing.   If a mistake is
being made then I guess I will try to fix it, or more probably make
suggestions.
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxShortcoming

The topic header is totally wonked; I guess I fell asleep during posting.

Ray