Re: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] TexMacs Windows Axiom<->Maxima incompatible (DLL?)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:55:16 +0100

Hello,

2006/1/25, Herb Martin <address@hidden>:
> Is that for the Windows version of Axiom?

I've never tested Axiom and TeXmacs under windows. I think Bill Page had.

> When I try to run tm_axiom (which I thought
> was runable before) it gives this:

tm_axiom plugin should be started transparently by TeXmacs, when you
start an Axiom session from TeXmacs menu (and if TeXmacs detects you
have Axiom installed, which might be the tricky thing that blocks
you).

Sorry but I can't help you much more, I've haven't hacked on Axiom
neither TeXmacs code for years.

Best wishes,
d.