[Axiom-math] Sprint Day for Axiom End-User Conference on April 22, 2005

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-math] Sprint Day for Axiom End-User Conference on April 22, 2005
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:17:34 -0500

*,

We continue planning a conference focusing on the end user of Axiom.
It is intended to appeal to the various math and science programs at
universities.

The last announcement on this mailing list generated a request for a
"sprint day", that is, a day when we can all get together and work on
Axiom in the same room.

The conference is on a Friday in New York City. Perhaps we can have
the sprint day on thursday as that will leave your weekend free for
sight-seeing if you've never been here.

I'm trying to arrange for funding for the sprint day and it looks
like a strong possibility with a lot of dependent variables.

If you have any interest in showing up for a day of programming on
Axiom in the same room, or even to chat about and make a plan for
future directions, now is the time to speak up.

Tim