[Axiom-math] Axiom Conference

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-math] Axiom Conference
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:59:15 -0500

*,

We are beginning to plan an Axiom conference for April 22, 2004.
The conference is a one-day, four speaker affair with a target
audience of the general scientific user. The idea is to highlight
the uses and usefulness of Axiom in various scientific areas.

At the momment this is still in the discussion stage and virtually
nothing has been finalized, including the potential speaker list.
The only known features are that it will occur on the given date
and be hosted at City College of New York (my home campus).

I'm giving everyone a chance for early input, including suggestions
for speakers you'd like to hear, topics you'd like covered, and work
you might like to present. We want to show engage the general
scientific community.

Please send comments directly to address@hidden rather than these lists.

Tim Daly
address@hidden