[Axiom-math] Re: Axiom-math post from address@hidden requires approval

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-math] Re: Axiom-math post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:40:10 -0500

Constantine,

I picked up a copy of matlab and one of the books.
I'll try installing it later this week and then I can
help you with your translation problems. I'm not familiar
with Matlab.

Matlab seems, at first reading, to be somewhat primitive but
perhaps I'm missing the point. In any case it clearly provides
functionality that the student needs in some easy to use form.

Perhaps we can learn some lessons from it and create a "matlab
compatibility package" that covers the functions in ways that
a matlab user can understand.

Tim